In order to edit or manage users in your account, you must be an Admin level user or an Account Owner, or you must have been granted permissions to Manage Account Details if your account is set up for custom Roles & Permissions. Click here for instructions on how to find out what permission level your user account is set to.
If you access your account via Single Sign On (SSO) you may not have the "add user" button available on the Manager User Page. Instead, you will need to add users through your main portal. Please reach out to your account representative for more details.
To make edits to users, your access level must be set to either Admin or Account Owner, or you must have permission to Manage Account Details if your account is enabled for custom Roles & Permissions.
1. Click on Account Details from the drop down menu next to Your Account at the top right side of the page.
2. Click on the Manage Users button.
3. Click on Edit next to the name of the user you wish to make changes to.
4. Make your changes on the Edit screen.
5. Click on Save and Continue.
Note: If the user you have made edits to is currently logged in to your company's account, the user will need to refresh their browser window before the changes take effect.
Change The Account Owner
Account Owners are like snowflakes, there can only be one unique Account Owner per account. If you need to change the Account Owner on your account, only the current Account Owner can follow the instructions above to edit a user and change the permission level to Account Owner. If an Admin permission level user needs to change the Account Owner, i.e., the current Account Owner has left the company, please create a new support ticket for this purpose.
Note: Changing the Account Owner does NOT change the billing contact on your account. Please create a new support ticket if you'd like us to change the billing contact.
Admin Level User Permissions
When adding a user, choose the role that best suits their needs:
- Account Owners and Admins can see and do everything, including manage payment information and submit paid job listings to partner sites. Only Account Owners can assign new Account Owners (and there can be only one per account).
- Managers can only manage the applicants for job listings they've been assigned to and can also create new job listings. They cannot purchase job postings.
- Reviewers can only manage the applicants for job listings they've been assigned to.
- Read-Only can only view (not edit) the applicants for job listings they've been assigned to.
Note: Some accounts have custom Roles & Permissions enabled. The above indicates the standard roles & permissions settings but may not reflect your company's settings if your Admins have customized user Roles & Permissions. Ask your friendly Admin for more information.
Add a User to a Job Posting
Managers, Reviewers, and Read-Only level users will need an Admin permission level or above user to add them to each job posting they are permitted to access. Click here for instructions on how to add users to job postings.