Onboarding Documents allow a user to send multiple, digitally signable onboarding documents to an applicant along with an Offer Letter. This feature is available only to subscribers at select plan levels and users with permissions to send Offer Letters to applicants.
Send an Offer Letter with Onboarding Documents
To send Onboarding Documents with your Offer Letter to an applicant:
1. Find the applicant you wish to send an Offer Letter and Onboarding Documents to and click on View Applicant.
2. On the top navigation menu, click the Send Offer button.
3. Click the Get Started: Applicant and Offer button.
4. Enter and verify the applicant and offer details. Then click Next: Add Onboarding Documents.
5. Send onboarding documents along with your offer letter. You can pick a template, uploaded from the steps below (this option is only available to subscribers at certain plan levels), or upload your own document to attach.
6. Once you are satisfied with your onboarding document choices, click Next: Create Offer Letter.
7. Make any necessary edits to your offer letter and send as usual (click here for information on creating offer letters).
Additionally, subscribers at certain plan levels can create custom onboarding document templates for easy use across multiple multiple offer letters.
Create Onboarding Documents
To upload your own custom onboarding documents and store them as templates:
1. Go to Your Account > Account Details > Offer Letters.
2. Scroll down to the Onboarding Documents section. To upload your own custom onboarding documents, select Find File, name your document and then click Upload. Select Next. Follow the steps provided in the instruction window.
3. Select the fields desired for Signature, Initials, Checkbox, Textbox and/or Sign Date and drag to place them anywhere you wish in the new onboarding document. Follow the prompts on each field as they pop up to assign who signs or fills out the particular field or what variable goes into the field.
4. Click Continue. You will now see your new custom Onboarding Document listed on the Offer Letters page.
What Happens Next
The applicant will get an email with a link that opens up the Offer Letter in a new tab. (Yes, this can be done on a mobile device!) Once your new hire electronically accepts the Offer Letter they will be directed to read, electronically initial or sign, then submit their onboarding documents in the manner in which you set up required actions on those docs.
That's all there is to it!
Note: This feature is available at certain plan levels.