How To Download Applicants
Note: The ability to download an applicant list is currently a feature for paying customers only.
1. From your dashboard, click on the job title with applicants that you want to download.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Download Applicant List link. The downloaded file format is csv (comma-separated values) which is compatible with Microsoft Excel.
3. Open the downloaded file.
Here's an example of what the downloaded file looks like when viewed in Microsoft Excel.
Fields Included In the Applicant Download List
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Applied for position
- Date Applied
- Date Archived
- LinkedIn profile address
Downloading your applicant list is easy and fast.
How to Download an Applicant's Resume or Cover Letter
Downloading an applicant's resume, cover letter or any other file they submitted with their application is fast and easy. Just follow the steps below and you'll be viewing downloaded files in no time flat.
1. Click on the job posting title containing applicants with files you want to download.
2. Then click on the View Applicant button next to the applicant's name you are interested in.
3. This will open up the Application Viewer in a pop up window. On the Application Viewer, select Files on the left sidebar. Then click on the file(s) you want to download one at a time.
That's all you have to do! It's a piece of cake, right?
If you need a bulk download of your applicants' resumes and cover letters and you are on one of our paid subscription plans, just submit a new support ticket and let us know which jobs you want applicant data downloaded for and we'll be happy to provide you with a custom download quote.